• The contest is open to children enrolled in Grades 1-8.
• One prize will be awarded to the top entry in each of these categories: Grades 7-8, Grades 4-6 and Grades 1-3.
• Entries must be original, in colour, drawn or painted on a page that is at least 8.5” x 11”, and illustrate some aspect of Christ’s Resurrection on the first Easter morning.
• For electronic submissions: minimum resolution is 300dpi, in jpeg or PDF format.
• A completed entry form is required for every entry. All entries must include the signature/authorization of a parent
or guardian. Entries become the property of The Catholic Register.
• Electronic submissions can be sent to email@example.com. (E-mail entries must include: Child's Name, Address, Phone number, Grade, Age, and parent/guardian authorization.)
• Submission deadline is noon April 7, 2017.
Entry form can be downloaded here. Please print out the form and send it with your submission.
Please send entries to:
Easter Contest, The Catholic Register,
1155 Yonge St., Suite 401,