The Catholic Register fosters an open and respectful exchange of views among our readers. We invite you to take part in this conversation by using the comments form at the bottom of every article.
- Be aware that comments represent only the opinions of those posting them. They are not necessarily the opinions of The Catholic Register, its staff or directors.
- All comments are moderated and can be removed at any time.
- Do not use coarse or abusive language. Be respectful of the opinions of others, even if you disagree strongly. Do not make personal attacks against any commenters or contributers to The Catholic Register.
- Comments should be relevant, concise and to the point. Comments over 250 words may be edited/removed.
- Please note that comments which go beyond the boundaries of good taste, civil discourse and the law will be removed from the web site. The site is being monitored and IP addresses are tracked.
- If you read comments that transgress the boundaries listed above, report them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please limit the use of hyperlinking to other sites and only use where necessary to make a point. The Catholic Register is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Thanks for your co-operation. We hope you find the exchange stimulating and valuable.